Please ensure you have logged in as the Administrator and have full Admin Rights to your computer.
- On Windows this is set via Control Panel
- On Mac this is set via System Preferences
If you have tried unsinstalling Script Studio and still cannot reinstall it then follow the steps below:
- Uninstall via Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
- Restart Windows
- Go to the Programs Folder (normally C:\Program Files) and check to see if the Script Studio folder is still there alongside your other applications. If it is (and you have backed up any projects you may have written inside it) then right-click on that folder and delete it.
- Try installing again
If you have full Adminstrator Rights and have tried rebooting your Mac but still have problems please try the following:
- Move the Script Studio folder from the Applications folder to the trash
- Empty the trash
- Download the latest demo
- Mount the disk image (.dmg) file and reinstall it into your Applications folder.
If this doesn't resolve the problem then contact us with as many details about the error as possible and we will try to help.