If you purchased Script Studio from our web store then you will be sent an Order Confirmation email with your order details and a unique License Key.
If your license key is not included in your email receipt then it will be displayed to you when you click the Download Link sent to you in a separate email.
Once you have downloaded and installed your software then follow the steps below:
- Copy the License Key to your clipboard
- Make sure you are connected to the internet
- Launch Script Studio
- Select Activate from the Help Menu
- Paste your License Key into the input field
- Click Activate
The process may take up to 60 seconds to complete depending on the speed of your internet connection.
Once your computer is activated, the software's demo restrictions will be removed and you will have full access to all of Script Studio's features.
* If for some reason you cannot establish an internet connection then you will need to select Manual Activation from the Activation Window and follow the instructions.
** The Activate Button will only enable when you have entered a Valid License Key in the correct format. If the button does not enable then please ensure you have entered the entire series of characters and dashes without any spaces at the start or end.